SRI VENKATESHWARA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION.
(Affiliated by the Bangalore University)
Objectives of the Programmes :
- Develop teaching skills and thereby strengthen their professional competency.
- Develop an understanding of various methods and strategies in the teaching-learning process.
- Gain insight into the psychological principles involved in the growth and development of a child.
- Create awareness of the prevailing problems, challenges and changes in education.
- Develop an appreciation to the role of teacher in the prevailing social, cultural, economic and political context.
- Realize the present day requirement of Inclusive education, Peace education, Environmental education, Community orientation, and Computer literacy and Value education.
- Develop personality and leadership skills to sustain the professional demands.
- Create interest in Educational research.
- Use ICT in curriculum transaction effectively.