Documents to be produced at the time of admission:
- Originals SSLC / Equivalent marks cards and two set of the certificate copy of the same.
- Original transfer certificate.
- Caste certificate if applicable.
- Original conduct certificate.
- Eight passport size photos.
I PUC annual examinations and result:
There shall be an annual district level examinations conducted at the end of PU I year as per the Government order, and the result will be declared in the college.
Eligible to join directly to II year:
Permission to II PUC public examination shall be given to the candidates who have passed the PU I year examination subject to the approval of the Board.
- Completed the prescribed course of study.
- Secured the minimum attendance prescribed under the regulations.
- On production of the satisfactory progress from the last college attended.