General Rules and Regulations :
- Students must be in time to college late comers are liable to be punished to maintain discipline.
- Minimum 75% attendance is compulsory; Students who fails to secure the minimum attendance will not be allowed or permitted to appear for the final examinations.
- Leave notes must be produced in case of medical emergency and leave will be granted on genuine reasons.
- Monthly test will be conducted to monitor the level of the students.
- Without necessary permission if any student takes leave consequently for more than three days. The students will be allowed to attend the classes only after the parents met the Principal.
- Parents & teachers meeting will be conducted and parents are informed to get in touch with the class teacher/ Principal regularly to know the status of the students.
- Using of mobile phone is banned in the college campus and disciplinary committee will take strong action against those who used the mobile phone in the campus.
- The students are advised not to bring any valuable things to the college and the college will not be responsible for the lost of any valuable things if brought by the students.
- Irregular to college, disobedience to Lecturer, negligence’s in assignments or test, nuisance to others are the sufficient reasons for temporary or permanent dismissal of the students.
- Students should keep their class rooms absolutely clean and neat .Any damage done to the college properties will be charged individually or collectively as the case may be.
Dress Code :
Sri Venkateshwara PU College expects well and decent dress code from its students.
Boy’s formal shirts and pants. Salwar khameez/churidhar with dupatta for girls. This should be followed throughout the year.