Other Facilities :
- Hostel :
A home away from home provided for both boys and girls separately – Needful shall be done to accommodate more student depending on the requirements. It provides a lively environment which helps in healthy interaction among the students.
- Girls rest room :
A separate Girls rest room is available for the girls. In case of sickness or emergency they can be allowed to take rest.
- Grievance Mechanism :
The feedback and the grievance mechanism help to monitor the academic environment and to keep at right direction.
- Career development & placement cell :
We are living in a highly competitive world where only the fittest survives - to meet the requirement the carrier devolvement cell function in the college which interact with the industry regularly and prepare the students according to their requirement .Members of CDC in touch with the final year students and counsel them about the future available opportunities.
- Anti ragging committee :
Ragging is the offence and is banned in the campus. If anybody involved in such activities they will be referred to the committee and will be send out from the college if proved guilty.
- Sexual Harassment cell :Sexual harassment is strictly prohibited in the college. A committee comprising Principal and other staffs are there to deal such cases if any reported.
- Information desk :
The information desk will provide the complete information about all courses besides providing all the details about Institutions calendar of events, Timings etc.,
- UPS :A standby power UPS is provided in the campus to take care of the occasional power shut down due to maintenance.
- News paper and Magazine :
Newspapers, weekly and fortnightly magazines of repute are subscribed to enable the students to keep abreast of day-to-day trends.
- Mentor scheme :
Under this scheme few students attached to a particular faculty who intern have to monitor and enhance their abilities.
- Seminar hall :A full fledged seminar hall to provide students the best of facilities. Equipped with audio-visual equipment with seating of capacities of 40 in two places are available in the campus.