An educational institute is an organization wherein raw & crude semi knowledgeable student is refined into a knowledgeable individual who would turn out to be an asset to the country. We, with great assistance from management in general & secretary in particular, strive hard to achieve the same in our organization & in the process have achieved our goals of converting less responsible students into highly respectable individuals in the society. Our college provides excellent ambience for the student to flourish in their respectable field. We boast of possessing well ventilated classrooms, fully equipped laboratories, spacious auditorium, well stocked library & more importantly experienced, dedicated & committed staff ever ready to help the student during & after his college days.
I also take this opportunity to congratulate the students & parents for selecting our college. Here parents are always encouraged to enquire about student status from me monthly as we strongly believe that parents are our shareholders. We believe that you “gain more knowledge, reach greater heights.’
We welcome all aspiring young minds to join this enthusiastic family of Sri Venkateshwara First Grade College in pursuing knowledge to serve the world.
Wishing you all the very best for your future.
All the courses are as per the curriculum and syllabus of the Bangalore University and admission are done as per rules, regulations and guidance prescribed by the University.
Master of Commerce (MCom)
Masters degree in commerce is a postgraduate programme affiliated to Bangalore University.
Duration: 2 years split into 4 semesters.
Specialization : We offer specialization in the below streams
- Accounting and Taxation
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Should have passed Bachelor’s degree examination in relevant subject and secured 50% in aggregate from any recognized university.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST should have an aggregate not less than 45%.
Candidates need to download the application form and submit the hard copy of the same along with the below documents and application fees of ₹200 in the office. The applications which are not duly filled or reach the office after the due date will be rejected. A list of selected candidates will be announced on the college notice board as per the reservation policy of the state government. Only the selected candidates are given admission. Admission fee once paid will not be refunded for any reason.
Documents to be produced during admission
- Original SSLC / equivalent marks card and it's photocopy.
- Original PU/ equivalent marks card and it's photocopy.
- Original Degree marks cards and a photo copy of the same.
- Degree Certificate and it's photocopy
- Income certificate, if claiming admission under reserved category.
- Caste certificate (whenever applicable) in original and a photo copy of the same.
- Migration Certificate (if passed out from universities other than Bangalore university)
- Transfer certificate from the college last studied.
- Authentic documents certified by the Tahasild ar / Competent Authority for claiming admission under reserved category
- Aadhar card copy of the student
- Copy of Passport, visa and residential permit certificate (only for Foreign students)
- 5 passport size photos.