Education in the modern context is to facilitate students to open the book of knowledge, hold their hands and lead them to the land of thousand lanterns. Educators responsivities are highlighted to the core in shouldering the future hopes of our motherland. The nation is not built only by brick and mortar, neither by industrial sectors but with perfect human beings who have spiritual and national feelings imbibed in them. A person who has patience to do simple things accurately will acquire the skills to do difficult things correctly.
I welcome the students, who are our future in all your endeavors.
Education means the process of development from infancy to maturity. Education should bring out the best in an individual in mind and spirit and enable him to achieve his goal of being a complete person. In this regard, academics plays an important role in shaping the young minds.
Children can understand better by visualizing things. We have smart classes where audio and visuals are presented to the students to aid them in better understanding of concepts. Also our well experienced teachers take practical sessions where the concepts are explained by practically simulating the model of the topic. Eg: to explain our solar system our teachers create a model of it and explain them so that students will be able to recall it in future as well..
Students are made competent and well informed with the latest information by conducting quiz, debate and seminars. Also we have computers practical classes for students to enable them to be updated with the latest technologies.
Our teachers are available after class hours also to clarify any doubt in any subject and also to counsel the students on their future course of action regarding their academic and personal front as well.
Candidates need to download the application form and submit the hard copy of the same along with the below documents and application fees of ₹200 in the office . The applications which are not duly filled or reach the office after the due date will be rejected. A list of selected candidates will be announced on the college notice board as per the reservation policy of the state government. Only the selected candidates are given admission. Admission fee once paid will not be refunded for any reason.
Documents to be produced during admission.
- Original transfer certificate and a photo copy of the same.
- Birth Certificate copy of the student (Only for Pre Primary).
- Caste certificate (whenever applicable) in original and a photo copy of the same.
- Original Conduct / Character Certificate
- Aadhar card copy of parents and student.
- 5 passport size photos.
To maintain quality we maintain some rules and regulations.
- School timings are 9:15 AM to 3:30 PM.
- Students must be on time to the college. Late comers are liable to be punished to maintain discipline.
- Minimum of 75% attendance is compulsory. Students who do not have required attendance will not be allowed / permitted to appear for the final examination.
- Leave notes must be produced whenever student fails to attend the classes. Leave will be granted only on genuine grounds.
- Monthly tests will be conducted to monitor the level of understanding of each student. Attendance for monthly tests is compulsory.
- A Student taking 3 days of leave or more without prior permission will not be allowed to attend the classes unless their parents meet in person.
- Parents are advised to meet the respective teacher to know their child's progress in the college every month without fail.
- Students are strictly informed not to use their mobile phones in the school campus.
- The school is not responsible for the valuable things lost by the students.
- Irregular attendance, disobedience to teachers, neglect of assignments are sufficient reasons for temporary or permanent dismissal of the student.
- Students should keep their class rooms absolutely clean and tidy. Any damage done to the school property will be charged individually or collectively as the case may be.