It gives me immense pleasure to pen a few words for the benefits and overall developments of the young community. Today education means much more than merely acquiring knowledge. It is acquisition of not only knowledge but also skills building character and improving overall talents. I am sure the manner in which you will be trained in Sri Venkateshwara pre university college will inherited a strong foundations to match ahead and achieve objective. I am proud of being the Principal of such a wonderful institution dedicated to the causes of better India through education and their real empowerment. I wish you all the best in your pursuit of excellence in higher education.
We at Sri Venkateshwara College offer pre-university course which is the beginning of specialization requiring the students to choose one among the three academic streams to pursue their further university education. Each combination offers four core subjects within the area of their choice apart from language studies.
Part 1 : Languages
- English (Compulsory)
- Language (Any one of the following languages): Kannada / Hindi / Sanskrit
Part 2 : Optionals
|Science (PCMB / PCMCs)
||Commerce (HEBA / SEBA)
Eligibility for the admission to Pre-University
- Candidates who possess the following minimum educational qualifications shall be eligible for admission to the Karnataka two-year pre-university course.
- They should have passed The Karnataka secondary school leaving certificate examination (SSLC) or any other examination recognized by the department of Pre-University Education, Karnataka as equivalent to the Karnataka SSLC examination, for the purpose of admission to the pre-University course.
- Candidates from other states must produce migration certificate issued by the concerned authorities in the department of PU education.
- Candidates coming from abroad shall be admitted to the pre-university course, only on the production of a provisional eligibility certificate issued by the concerned authorities in the department of PU education.
Candidates need to download the application form and submit the hard copy of the same along with the below documents and application fees of ₹100 in the office. The applications which are not duly filled or reach the office after the due date will be rejected. A list of selected candidates will be announced on the college notice board as per the reservation policy of the state government. Only the selected candidates are given admission. Admission fee once paid will not be refunded for any reason.
Documents to be produced during admission.
- Original SSLC / Equivalent marks card and a photo copy of the same.
- Original transfer certificate and a photo copy of the same.
- Caste certificate (whenever applicable) in original and a photo copy of the same.
- Original Conduct / Character Certificate
- Aadhar card copy of the student.
- 2 passport size and 2 Stamp size photos.
To maintain quality we maintain some rules and regulations.
- College timings are 8:45 AM to 2:30 PM.
- Students must be on time to the college. Late comers are liable to be punished to maintain discipline.
- Minimum of 75% attendance is compulsory. Students who do not have required attendance will not be allowed / permitted to appear for the final examination.
- Leave notes must be produced whenever student fails to attend the classes. Leave will be granted only on genuine grounds.
- Monthly tests will be conducted to monitor the level of understanding of each student. Attendance for monthly tests is compulsory.
- A Student taking 3 days of leave or more without prior permission will not be allowed to attend the classes unless their parents meet in person.
- Parents are advised to meet the respective lecturer to know their child's progress in the college every month without fail.
- Students are strictly informed not to use their mobile phones in the college campus.
- The College is not responsible for the valuable things lost by the students.
- Irregular attendance, disobedience to lecturers, neglect of assignments are sufficient reasons for temporary or permanent dismissal of the student.
- Students should keep their class rooms absolutely clean and tidy. Any damage done to the college property will be charged individually or collectively as the case may be.
- Students should not loiter around the campus during the college working hours.